NOLA, TEXAS FOOD AND MUSIC FESTIVAL PRESENTED BY H-E-B
FREE CRAWFISH (while supplies last)
Date: April 8, 2018
Location: The H-E-B Center , Cedar Park, TX
Address: 2100 Ave of the Stars, Cedar Park, TX 78613
Cost: Use promo code NOLA18 and save $10 per ticket!
Admission $30.00 in advance H-E-B Center , $35 day of show. Includes entertainment, childrens kid bouncy and slide zone, petting zoo and pony rides, parking, & crawfish while supplies last
Kids 8 and under free with an adult.
A Limited number of VIP tickets are available for $99
Hours: 11am to 7:00pm
About the Event:
If you love all things Louisiana, then this event is for you! The NOLA, Texas Food & Music Festival presented by H-E-B returns to the front lawn of H-E-B Center at Cedar Park with on Sunday, April 8 from 11am – 7pm (rain or shine). This year’s festival showcases funk, brass, zydeco, Cajun and the blues with seven bands including the Grammy award winning Dirty Dozen Band, Louisiana Hall of Famer Wayne Toups & Royal BluGarou and more.
Fans can tempt their taste buds with a variety of food vendors selling everything from jambalaya to alligator, not to mention 5,000 pounds of FREE large, boiled, live crawfish, served one plate at a time while supplies last. This family and dog friendly (must be on a leash) event also features arts and crafts booths, Mardi Gras costumes, dancers, roaming performers, and marching bands, and FREE activities for the kids including bounce houses and slides, face painters, petting zoo with pony rides and more.
Tickets go on sale this Friday, March 2nd at 10 a.m. at www.Ticketmaster.com at the H-E-B Center box office or by calling 800-745-3000. General admission tickets (including parking) are just $30 in advance and $35 the day of the event. Children ages 8 and under are FREE with a paid adult. A limited number of VIP tickets are also available for $99 and includes admission, VIP parking and access to the VIP tent with exclusive bar, seating and no-wait line for crawfish.
General Admission $30 in advance (8 and under free with an adult admission) $35 day of show
Hours: 11am to 7:00pmDon’t Bring:
- Bags larger than 14” × 14” × 6”,
- backpacks and bags with multiple pockets
- firearms, explosives, knives, weapons or objects that can be used as weapons
- glass containers, cans, bottles, alcohol, and coolers, outside food or beverage (exceptions may be made for medical use and for baby food)
- professional cameras with detachable lenses, video recording equipment
- Skateboards, scooters, bicycles or any personal motorized vehicles (wheelchairs excluded)
- umbrellas larger than 12 inches, tents, canopies, or shade structures of any kind
- illicit/illegal drugs
- E-Cigs or Vaping devices
- Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors are not allowed. No unauthorized solicitation and materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, give-aways, samples, etc.
- Dogs (must be on a leash)
- portable/collapsible chair
- umbrellas 12 inches or smaller
- empty refillable water bottles/Camelpacks
- Sunscreen lotion (no aerosol containers)
- Bug Repellant (no aerosol containers)
Free Parking with admission
- Parking available at H-E-B Center *
- 11:00am Mayeux Broussard
- 12:15pm Dikki Du & The Zydeco Krewe
- 1:40pm Two time GRAMMY award winning, Terrance Simien and the Zydeco Experience
- 3:05pm Grammy winning Louisiana Music Hall of Famer Wayne Toups & Royal Blugarou
- 4:30pm Dr. Zog
- 6:00pm Dirty Dozen Brass Band
- 11am to Noonpm Big Wy’s Brass Band
- Noon to 3:00pm Academicos De Opera
- 4:00pm to 6:00pm Tropical Productions marching drum band
Food Vendors at event
Who’s hungry for some CAJUN FOOD and other tasty treats!? Check out the menus of our amazing food vendors for the NOLA Texas Food & Music Festival:
5,000 lbs. of live boiled crawfish will be handed out 1 plate at a time (about 1 pound per plate) while supplies last!!! Get back in line again and again if you choose! Corn and Potatoes will be available for an extra charge.