The Race is a 5k (3.1 miles), we also offer a 1 mile family walk.
We live here. We race here. We save lives here.
One out of eight women will have to fight breast cancer in her lifetime. That’s why, since 1999, Susan G. Komen® Austin has been hard at work here in the Austin area raising money to provide breast cancer screening, education and medical services as well as financial and emotional support.
Location: Downtown Austin at MLK and Congress
Date: Sept. 24, 2017
Kids, skates, and pets
For the safety of all participants inline skates and pets are discouraged from participating in this event. Thank you for your cooperation. We kindly request strollers and baby joggers join us for the 1-Mile Family Walk or stay to the back of the 5K Walkers.
Children of all ages may not be on the course (walking, in a stroller, being held, etc) unless they are registered and a waiver has been signed by a parent or guardian. If your child is less than a year old please enter their age as “1”.
Please join us on Race Day at the Survivor Tent for a delicious breakfast buffet, fun giveaways, as well as other great activities and goodies. All information subject to change.
- Location: TBD
- Survivor Tent Time: 6:30am-11am. Live Music begins at 7:30am.
- Survivor Group Pictures: 7:15am, and 9:15am.
Race Day Schedule
- 6:00: Registration tent opens
- 6:30: Survivor tent opens. Survivor breakfast.
- 7:15: Timed runners, wheelchair and handcycle participants start.
- 7:30-8:00am: Untimed participants can begin at any time during this two hour period.
- 8:00am: START LINE CLOSES TO ALL PARTICIPANTS and Registration tent closes.